After making my Fridge Magnet Event a huge success, I throw this CHALLENGE to all my fellow blogger friends and my friends who are non-bloggers too. All of you can participate and help me make this event more successful than the first one.
So whats the challenge here u ask?
You are allowed to use some products only and a majority of them that you often use in your daily cooking is not allowed!!!!!:-)Like it already. Wait! there's more to it.
Here comes the interesting part:
Your recipes will be judged by none other than Meeta of Whats For Lunch Honey? . Meeta's knowledge and passion for Food and Ingredients makes her the ideal person to judge this challenge. Thank you so much Meeta!
Winners will be judged based on Selection of the Ingredients, Description and Presentation of the dish.
There is no limit to the number of entries per person. Two best entries will be selected. Winners will get a small prize. I will get in touch with the winners for their mailing address.
So here's what you can NOT use:
Gluten - Avoid all wheat, rye and barley, and all products containing them.
No to Oats!
No milk (basically no dairy), no nuts, coffee, tea, rava (semolina), yeast, No refined sugar.
Legumes- Avoid all beans, peas, Lentils and pulses, especially soya, and all products containing them.
What you are allowed to use:
All veggies for ex: (greens in plenty), broccoli, etc.
Raagi (Finger millet flour)
Rice based products, corn, quinoa and a whole range of other grains/flours that are gluten-free.
Pearl millet (Bajra)
Jaggery, honey, maple syrup, Fruit sugar(fructose).
Very Limited quantity: (abt 2-3 tblspn)
Oil (obviously no deep frying), Coconut
You can come up with any recipe, whether its sweet, savory, main course, breakfasts, side dish. The list is endless.
Since mine is Veggie blog....' No to NON-VEG of any kind'
Simple Rules :
1) Post your recipe on your blogs. Please make it an exclusive post for this event and do not combine with tags, awards, etc.
2) Add a link back to this event announcement.
3) I have created a small logo for this event. You can add it in your blog too! To use the logo right click on the logo and go to properties and copy paste the url mentioned there.
4) Your entries should be mailed to email@example.com
5) Format for sending your Entries:
a) Your name:
b) Where are you from:
c) Your post URL:
d) Subject: Challenge
e) Picture of the Dish:
6) So what if you don’t have a blog, you can still send me your recipe by emailing the picture and I will definitely include it as part of the contest! Non-bloggers also follow the same format mentioned above except point (c).
7) So what are you guys waiting for???? Go and create yummylicious recipes from the above given ingredients and mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org
All your entries should reach me before the 20th of November 2008.
I am looking forward to receive some amazing tasty recipes from you all! Good luck to all of you!