It may be one, two or many. But they make you happy! Yes I am talking about fridge magnets. Many of us have a passion for small things like collecting magnets, junk jewelry, and other things. My list is endless when I think of them. I love collecting junk jewelry; hand bags (have a huge collection there too), Materials for my art work, Cosmetics, Decorative stuff for home, kitchen, phew! The one that tops the list is definitely Fridge Magnets and Souvenirs. I have a good collection and I keep changing them every now and then. I know many people who share the same interest as mine. This is my first event and I wanted to keep it simple…no cooking just take a photo of your magnets and send me right away. I believe that’s the easiest thing you could do in your kitchen. Magnets could be food related like fruits, drink or may be souvenir from different places you have visited, animals, sports, etc. You can definitely write in some of your thoughts why you collected them, where, etc. I think its interesting and fun to share!
So show off your collection to one and all!
Simple Rules :
1) Take pictures of your magnets and post it on your blog from today till August 11th.
2) Add a link back to this event announcement.
3) I have created a small logo for this event. You can add it in your blog too! To use the logo right click on the logo and go to properties and copy paste the url mentioned there.
4) Your entries should be mailed to email@example.com
5) Format for sending your Entries:
a) Your name:
b) Where are you from:
b) Your post URL:
c) Subject: FRIDGE MAGNETS!
d) Picture of the magnets:
6) So what if you don’t have a blog, you can still send me your collection by emailing the picture and I will definitely include it here in the round up! You will definitely see them displayed beautifully here in my blog!
7) So what are you guys waiting for???? Go and take a picture and You all know by now where to send them firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to your entries!